You can rely on our robust, high-resolution PLUS+1® sensors when tracking temperature, pressure, position, and speed. This line of products offers ease of integration and precision control for a wide variety of mobile applications.
Features and benefits
- High IP ratings and wide temperature ranges
- A variety of connection and output options
- MEMS and Hall effect technology
- Single or redundant systems
- Fault detection and diagnostic features
- High tolerances and zero drift
- Crane and material handling
- Heavy machinery
- Oil and gas
- Road building
Products shown: 3
PLUS+1® position sensors
All our PLUS+1® Compliant position sensors are available in both single and redundant models, making the complete portfolio suitable for safety-critical applications. Their output can be CANopen, SAE J1939, or ratiometric and their IP ratings range from IP 67 to IP 69K when the female mating connector is used.
PLUS+1® temperature sensors
Our PLUS+1® Compliant temperature sensors are available with integrated cables or plugs, and their moisture protection and low response times contribute to superior performance at temperatures up to 300°C [572°F]. Various sensor elements are available including RTD, NTC, and PTC.