PLUS+1® telematics gateways
Make Danfoss connectivity solutions part of your day-to-day fleet management. Our hardware portfolio meets a wide range of connectivity needs through cellular services, Wi-Fi networks, and Bluetooth connections. The PLUS+1® Connect machine-monitoring platform uses data generated on site to provide insights that improve productivity, machine efficiency, and servicing.
Features and benefits
- Machine monitoring, diagnostics, and remote updates
- Entire hardware portfolio on a single platform to meet mixed-fleet needs
- Customizable, widget-based interface with multiple dashboard levels
- Fully encrypted to ensure data security
- Easy to order digital service plans
- Rugged hardware design suitable for harsh environments
- Compatible with multiple satellite navigation systems for global operability
- Crane and material handling
- Heavy machinery
- Lawn and turf
- Road building
Products shown: 3
PLUS+1® CS100 cellular gateway, data, and services
The CS100 provides a high-quality, easy-to-install solution for the remote monitoring of mobile machines. It includes LTE Cat M1 and 2G cellular communications, GNSS positioning, 2 multifunction I/O ports, a power management port, and 2 CAN bus ports.
PLUS+1® CS500 IoT gateway, data, and services
The PLUS+1® Connect CS500 IoT Gateway offers operators, owners, technicians, and fleet managers the ability to connect and interact with their machines. It can be remotely configured to monitor a machine’s performance, state, and position, and this provides added efficiency, accountability, and manageability.