HIC (Hydraulic Integrated Circuits)
Danfoss specializes in hydraulic integrated circuits (HICs) allowing customers to use our broad portfolio of cartridge valves to create innovative solutions for optimal machine control and performance. These HICs include standard systems from our catalog (pre-engineered), custom systems designed to meet your specific needs, and modular solutions (MVB 10) that provide flexible solutions with standard components.
Features and benefits
- Compact packages that simplify machine plumbing, reducing costs for fittings, tubes, hoses, and installation
- Connections between cartridges made internal to the manifold, resulting in elimination of leak points
- Components replaceable without disturbing machine plumbing, dramatically reducing service time and costs
- Can be centralized on a machine or strategically located near a function, providing designer flexibility to optimize the design to meet specific application needs
- Can be specified and designed to meet your circuit requirements using EasyManifold design tool
- Cranes and material handling
- Lawn and turf
- Road building
Products shown: 3
MVB10 modular system
Our MVB10 is a modular HIC system that enables machine developers to create flexible hydraulic control solutions with standard components, achieving a fast speed to market with a high-quality product tailored to the machine requirement. The solutions can be configured with input flow ratings up to 80 l/min [21 US gal/min] and supply pressure ratings up to 350 bar [5,000 psi].